BACK TO TOP
- Familiarise yourself with your rental vehicle’s systems and equipment. Check the lights, the seat, the seat belts, the brakes etc.
- Be aware of the speed limit. Santorini has very narrow roads and in high season you have to share them with pedestrians, motor bikes and also donkeys, so be prepared to drive even below the speed limit.
- Always wear your seatbelt. If children or babies are travelling with you, ensure their safety too.
- Don’t Drink and Drive. Driving while drunk is dangerous for you and the people around you.
- Park only in permitted parking areas.
- Read the map we gave you carefully and get directions before you start driving.
- There are random traffic and sobriety checkpoints around Santorini, and if you get a ticket you have to pay it.
- Always stay cautious and alert to your surroundings.
- Last but not least do not leave your luggage or valuables in your rental car or unattended.